Friday, October 7, 2011

Morphing a Rigg



To start things off, I'd like to announce my final decision for my senior project, like I had promised.  I have decided to go ahead and combine forces with some of the best modelers at Stout.  At the end of this semester we plan on creating a animation short of my animatic.  I am super enthused to see this project get done and its process.

As you may recognize this is a computer modeled version of my character Delores.  Since time is an issue for this project, I will be using pre-rigged models.  This is the Morpheus Rig I found online.  Originally the rig was male, but I morphed it into my character.   Currently I'm trying to refine her figure.  She still is a little lengthy in her lower body. Later this weekend I will rework the rig for Milton.  More to come soon, stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment