Tuesday, March 13, 2012

As of late...

Hey Everyone,
So its been a quick 2 1/2 months since graduation! For all of you wondering what the heck I've been up to, well, after school I said I was going to take about a month off to recoup and help my parents move into their new house. That lasted for about 2 weeks....Around the first of January I started re-building my portfolio website and revisiting my resume. I finished my website at the beginning of February, this began my search for careers.

Click on the image to see my portfolio website:

After I started applying I realized more and more that having a demo reel of my work is really necessary and a nice way to show off more of my work faster. So within just the last two weeks or so I compiled all of my best work into a 2 1/2 minute clip. At the beginning I realized that I couldn't work on my laptop anymore when I was working with this kind of work. So I went out and purchased a new monitor so that I could view things more easily.

This is my work from 2010-2012
Ever since December when I was unable to work on a clip for the 11 second club, I've had the urge to get back in there and submit something. With the last few months being so busy and crazy I was unable to put the time into working on a clip. So, that is what I'm putting my efforts towards this month. I'm just about finished modeling my environment and then I will start animating! I will post my in progress work on Vimeo for those interested.

Here is a quick render of my environment so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment