Friday, April 1, 2011

Final Flatwork Portfolio Delivered!

I finally finished my portfolio!  I printed it out numerous times.  Printing was terrible.  I couldn't gt any of my images to look perfect.  After some frustration of not being able to print it correctly, I heard of a place near by in Menomonie.  I went there and my prints turned out close to perfect.
I immediately rushed over to Fed ex again.  Once I arrived I felt the nervous butterflies in my stomach!  I assembled my final portfolio there and it laid perfect.  I was really unsure how it would lay because when I had glued it together it bowed :/
It took two attempts at writing the postage correctly because I was so nervous!  I have been keeping track of the package and where it was sent to.  This morning at 10:00am (our time) it was delivered to Pixar :) :)
Just a few weeks and I'll know....I'm really nervous!

1 comment:

  1. ooo where did you end up getting everything printed off?

    Also, I hope you get it! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete