Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Animation!

In my digital Narrative 2 class we were assigned a project that required us to create a 15-30 second animation that gave a character emotion through a story.  I develped a younger boy named "Red", named after Big Red Gum.  
The process of my animation was extensive.  I re-made the background twice, the second time giving it some depth and movement.  The story of my animation came thoughout the process of the background.  I really wasn't sure of the direction until that was created. 
The music in the background I found while making the animation while listening to good ol' Pandora. 
I hope you like it!
Feedback is appreciated! :D

1 comment:

  1. Is this the final version? the one thing still needed is a head turn. Other wise its coming along nice

    ReplyDelete