Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where have the last 8 months gone?

Hello All,

Yes, I know...its been a long while since I've updated this.  No need to wait any longer... 

For the last 8 months I have been working in Madison, WI, as some of you may already know.  At the beginning of the summer I found employment at Jimmy Johns working part-time along side my internship at Planet.  Let me tell you...it wasn't easy.  Most of my week was spent working from one night into the next while sleeping every other day.  Slowly but surely I was losing motivation from lack of sleep.  But as they say, work hard and things will get easier.

At the end of August things in my life shifted a little.  I quit Jimmy Johns and started working for a small company called My Payment Network.  They specialize in online school payments.  The first part of my day is spent doing customer service and design for them.  After my morning is finished there I continue my day at Planet.

My most recent project I completed there was for Aurora Medical.  When I first started at Planet one of the first projects I got my hands on was for them.  It was really cool seeing this project from start to finish.

Here is the latest project we completed:


Currently, I am working on a 4 part module project for a client.  This project is a tad overwhelming due to its length and content.  But I am enjoying that I get to have the creative lead on this one.  I can't wait to see the final outcomes of all 4 projects.

My personal project last month had to be put on hold.  I was attempting the 11 Second Club for the month of November to keep up my skills with Maya.  Everything just didn't work out as nicely as I had planned for....there is always next time.

UPDATE:  I am currently revising a updated version of my demo reel.  I should have it posted by the end of the week!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment