Thursday, March 24, 2011

So much going on!

This is the first week after spring break and let me tell you its not easy!  A lot has happened.  First things first.  I know I said that I would be finishing my sculpture, but it is taking longer than I had planned.   So far this week the sculpture has been taking a humanistic form with every detail added.

Here are images of what it looks like so far:



Big news of the week:  I applied for Disney yesterday!! I'm really nervous...I applied for three different internships.  Crossing my fingers :)
I'm still working on my flat work portfolio for Pixar.  I'm adding more to it right now, then next week I will cut out some.  I finally finished my brand for now... I re-formatted my resume.  I like the new version so much more.  It looks a lot cleaner and fresh.  I'm in the process of having my business cards printed.  It was really complicated getting them sent out.  I had to do parts of it over the phone, all the way over in California! The lady was really nice and helpful.  Who requests takes the time to take a photo of your options and send it to you?
The struggle of this week is writing a cover letter.  I'm about halfway done typing it up.  After that then I have to format it into my design.

Here is the updated edit of the my brand:
























 

More too come soon!! Stay tuned! :)

P.S. If your not following my blog yet, click follow, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment