Monday, May 9, 2011

Countless hours, 6 blue pencils and 106 storyboards




I realized that I enjoyed the story I developed for the Blue Sky internship and decided to continue
with it for my senior project in the fall.  This time when I drew them I made almost twice as many the first time and rendered them with more detail.  Next fall I will animate the short in 3-D.

Doing this a second time I got to redesign the characters,write up character descriptions and draw them out according to their personality.  This is one of my first hand drawn animations.  It was interesting to think/learn 2-D animation language.  I was really pleased how my drawings turned out this time around. 

Over the weekend I compiled them into a animation in after effects.  I'm unsure if I want to add sound to the animatic.  I feel that the composition of the short is strong with out it.  

I'm deciding on a name for my animation, any suggestions would help!


2 comments: